So where did I go for ideas? Pinterest, of course!
The first hair style I found was of Mandy Moore and I totally love everything about it from the color to the actual cut, but I knew I couldn't just go in and ask for that...I would need to work up to it. The color I am still thinking on, but the cut, I knew I wanted something similar.
With that in mind, I started searching for other short haircuts and here is some of the inspirational shots I printed and took to my hair stylist.

And here is the final product -- we ended up combining a couple different aspects from each of them according to my likes and dislikes. I am really pleased with how it turned out. It's exactly what I need right now -- the perfect combo of easy to do while still looking put together. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment