:: About ::

The View from Here is a collection of thoughts and documentation of my life as it is right now. I am a wife and a mother striving to serve my family well. I am a Jesus follower attempting to figure out what that looks like in my every day life, a quilter, tea drinker, book lover, and very amateur photographer. Welcome to my world. :)

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

two :: thirty days of thanks :: memories

I laughed as I perused my pins and came across a quote that accurately described what I was thankful for today.


On this day, instead of spending my time focused on tasks that need completed in my home (laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning toilets), I am thankful for the opportunity to:
  • go on long walks through the neighborhood
  • snuggle on the porch swing
  • shovel dirt into pails
  • bounce balls across the yard
  • laugh until it hurts
  • create memories!!
sunnyday

sunnyday2

No comments:

Post a Comment